Picture of Dowlais Cae Harris engine shed north-east of Merthyr, thought to be taken between 1957 and 1964.
Opened by the Rhymney Railway in 1876 it was closed by BR in 1964.
During early BR days the shed was large enough to house no fewer than 8 of the ubiquitous Class 56xx 0-6-2T locomotives.
Photo: W.A. Camwell
Read much more about the shed on this Stephenson Locomotive Society page: