1952 – Ardkeen Sanatorium, Waterford, Co. Waterford
Architect: Nolan & Quinlan

In 1947, Waterford County Council acquired Ardkeen House and 50 acres of surrounding land. Ardkeen was an Italianate design, designed by J.S. Mulvany, and constructed between 1864-1866. The house was flanked
https://www.archiseek.com/1952-ardkeen-sanatorium-waterford-co-waterford/
#ArchitectureOfWaterford #LostBuildingsOfIreland #1952 #CoWaterford #hospitals #NolanQuinlan #sanatoriums #Waterford

1952 – Ardkeen Sanatorium, Waterford, Co. Waterford | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

Architect: Nolan & Quinlan In 1947, Waterford County Council acquired Ardkeen House and 50 acres of surrounding land. Ardkeen was an Italianate design, designed by J.S. Mulvany, and constructed between 1864-1866. The house was flanked by quadrant walls with gates and pavilions. Initially, the plan was for the original house to be used as a

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings

1955 – Saville Engineering, Dublin Rd., Kilkenny
Architect: Nolan & Quinlan

Purveyors of agricultural machinery – perhaps related to Saville’s who imported International Harvester into Ireland at their factory at Santry. The showroom features slanted windows, and the exterior was largely finished in wood and stone slab. A low bui
https://www.archiseek.com/1955-saville-engineering-dublin-rd-kilkenny/
#ArchitectureOfKilkenny #1955 #BuildingsOfKilkenny #CoKilkenny #NolanQuinlan

1952 – International Harvester, Santry, Co. Dublin
T.J. Cullen, Nolan & Quinlan

Also known as “Harvester’s Corner”, the building was constructed in the early 1950s, by J.H. Saville & Co. to accommodate the display and sale of farming machinery manufactured by International Harvester Ltd.

Described in the IH inhouse
https://www.archiseek.com/1952-international-harvester-santry-co-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfFingal #1952 #CoDublin #factories #NolanQuinlan #Santry #TJCullen18801947

1952 – International Harvester, Santry, Co. Dublin | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

T.J. Cullen, Nolan & Quinlan Also known as “Harvester’s Corner”, the building was constructed in the early 1950s, by J.H. Saville & Co. to accommodate the display and sale of farming machinery manufactured by International Harvester Ltd. Described in the IH inhouse magazine - "Santry is a tiny little village similar to hundreds dotted over

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings