1917 – Former Mooney’s, Abbey Street, Dublin
Architect: McDonnell & Dixon

One of the chain of Mooney's bars across the city - this was known as The Abbey Mooney. Rebuilt by McDonnell & Dixon after the 1916 Rising. Badly damaged by fire in 1976, Now part of the fin
https://www.archiseek.com/mooneys-abbey-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1917 #AbbeyStreetDublin #DublinPublicHouses #JGMooneyCo #McDonnellDixon #MooneysPublicHouses #Post1916Reconstruction #PublicHouses

1917 – Former Mooney’s, Abbey Street, Dublin | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

Architect: McDonnell & Dixon One of the chain of Mooney's bars across the city - this was known as The Abbey Mooney. Rebuilt by McDonnell & Dixon after the 1916 Rising. Badly damaged by fire in 1976, Now part of the financial institution next door - but the original name can still be seen incised

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings

1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin
Architect: Frank Russell

Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel's name changed to Telford's Commercial Hotel but when the hotel was acquired by
https://www.archiseek.com/2024/1926-wynns-hotel-lower-abbey-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1926 #AbbeyStreetDublin #Dublin #DublinHotels #FrankRussell #Post1916Reconstruction

1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Frank Russell Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel’s name changed to Telford&#…

Architecture @ Archiseek.com