1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin
Architect: Frank Russell

Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel's name changed to Telford's Commercial Hotel but when the hotel was acquired by
https://www.archiseek.com/2024/1926-wynns-hotel-lower-abbey-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1926 #AbbeyStreetDublin #Dublin #DublinHotels #FrankRussell #Post1916Reconstruction

1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Frank Russell Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel’s name changed to Telford&#…

Architecture @ Archiseek.com