1903 – Foley’s Hotel, Wicklow Street, Dublin
Architect: Albert E. Murray

Custom built hotel to designs of Albert E. Murray in his characteristic style with red brick and yellow or buff terracotta detailing. This stylistic feature of his work was known amongst architects as "Murray's Mellow Mixture” and was
https://www.archiseek.com/1903-foleys-hotel-wicklow-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1903 #AlbertEMurray18491924 #Dublin #DublinHotels #hotels #WicklowStreetDublin

1960 – Proposed Hotel, Collinstown, Co. Dublin
Architect: Stephenson Gibney & Associates

Design for hotel for Collinstown, so presumedly at Dublin Airport. Stephenson Gibney did eventually design a hpotel for the airport which opened in 1972.
https://www.archiseek.com/1960-proposed-hotel-collinstown-co-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #UnbuiltIreland #1960 #Collinstown #DublinHotels #hotels #StephensonGibneyAssociates #UnbuiltDublin

1958 – Halycon Hotel, 11 South Anne Street, Dublin
Architect: P.H. Corcoran

Small hotel, what would now be termed boutique in the centre of Dublin, on a constrained site. Four stories with a setback fifth, a plain building except for the projecting balcony on each level. Now a retail unit at street level.
https://www.archiseek.com/1958-halycon-hotel-11-south-anne-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1958 #DublinHotels #hotels #PHCorcoran #SouthAnneStreetDublin

1958 – Halycon Hotel, 11 South Anne Street, Dublin | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

Architect: P.H. Corcoran Small hotel, what would now be termed boutique in the centre of Dublin, on a constrained site. Four stories with a setback fifth, a plain building except for the projecting balcony on each level. Now a retail unit at street level.

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings

1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin
Architect: Frank Russell

Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel's name changed to Telford's Commercial Hotel but when the hotel was acquired by
https://www.archiseek.com/2024/1926-wynns-hotel-lower-abbey-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #1926 #AbbeyStreetDublin #Dublin #DublinHotels #FrankRussell #Post1916Reconstruction

1926 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: Frank Russell Originally opened as a boarding house in 1845, by Phoebe Wynn. Wynn ran the boarding house until 1852 when it was sold. In 1878, the hotel’s name changed to Telford&#…

Architecture @ Archiseek.com