1959 – The Building Centre, Baggot Street, Dublin
Architect: Michael Scott & Associates

The original Building Centre in London was established in 1931 by Frank Yerbury as a hub for the built environment, providing a platform for the exchange and development of knowledge. Originally started life as a building materials bureau at
https://www.archiseek.com/the-building-centre-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #Buildings #1959 #BaggotStreetDublin #Dublin #MichaelScottAssociates

1959 – Brown & Polson / Knorr, Davitt Road, Inchicore, Dublin
Architect: Patrick Scott, Michael Scott & Associates

Brown & Polson originally started out as a starch manufacturer in Scotland, but eventually branched into other cooking ingredient
https://www.archiseek.com/1959-brown-polson-knorr-davitt-road-inchicore-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #LostBuildingsOfIreland #1959 #DavittRoadDublin #factories #Goldenbridge #LostDublin #MichaelScottAssociates #PatrickScott19212014

1960 – Kire Manufacturing, Kinsale, Co. Cork
Architect: Ronnie Tallon, Michael Scott & Associates

Kire Manufacturing carried on business as manufacturers of ladies’ garments mainly for export. Its main factory was here in Kinsale and it had branch factories at Fermoy, Bandon and Newmarke
https://www.archiseek.com/1960-kire-manufacturing-kinsale-co-cork/
#ArchitectureOfCork #LostBuildingsOfIreland #1960 #CoCork #factories #Kinsale #MichaelScottAssociates #RonnieTallon19272014

1964 – Corporation Flats, Bridgefoot Street, Dublin
Architect: Michael Scott & Associates

Fairly grim development of corporation flats - 143 units in five conjoined blocks. The development was first mooted in 1957, and a sketch design was presented to Dublin Corporation t
https://www.archiseek.com/1964-corporation-flats-bridgefoot-street-dublin/
#ArchitectureOfDublinCity #LostBuildingsOfIreland #1964 #Dublin #DublinCorporationHousing #DublinLiberties #MichaelScottAssociates

1964 – Corporation Flats, Bridgefoot Street, Dublin | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

Architect: Michael Scott & Associates Fairly grim development of corporation flats - 143 units in five conjoined blocks. The development was first mooted in 1957, and a sketch design was presented to Dublin Corporation the following year. The facades consisted of the revealed concrete structure infilled with brick and glazing, and some recessed balconies. Communal

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings