GEOFF TATE – Operation: Livecrime In Cincy!

When I saw Geoff Tate’s celebration of Operation: Mindcrime in Columbus, Ohio last year, I left thinking that would be the last time I would see the performance of this epic record in metal history, which I first experienced in 1989 at the now razed Cincinnati Gardens. When writing the recap to last year’s show,

BraveWords - Where Music Lives
Shoppers shelter in place, schools under hold and secure after Fredericton weapons call
Fredericton police said they identified a suspect vehicle, and officers 'recovered a firearm alongside a deceased individual' after the two-hour operation.
#Canada #FrederictonPoliceForce
https://globalnews.ca/news/11855342/fredericton-weapons-call/
Shoppers shelter in place, schools under hold and secure after Fredericton weapons call
Fredericton police said they identified a suspect vehicle, and officers 'recovered a firearm alongside a deceased individual' after the two-hour operation.
#Canada #FrederictonPoliceForce
https://globalnews.ca/news/11855342/fredericton-weapons-call/
Shoppers shelter in place, schools under hold and secure after Fredericton weapons call
Fredericton police said they identified a suspect vehicle, and officers 'recovered a firearm alongside a deceased individual' after the two-hour operation.
#Canada #FrederictonPoliceForce
https://globalnews.ca/news/11855342/fredericton-weapons-call/
Massive MENA cybercrime Operation Ramz disrupts infrastructure and arrests 201 suspects

INTERPOL led Operation Ramz in MENA, resulting in 201 arrests and 382 suspects tied to cybercrime networks.

Security Affairs

“Declassified: UK Knew NATO Expansion 'Would Provoke' Russia War”

by Kit Klarenberg in Global Delinquents on Substack

@Declassified_UK
@DeclassifiedUK
@uk_politics

“Since the so-called #Special #Military #Operation’s February 2022 eruption, British officials have relentlessly reiterated the mantra the proxy war was ‘unprovoked’. However, a declassified March 1995 Foreign Office memo noted ‘there was a widespread psychological and intellectual perception in Moscow that NATO was a real threat.’ In May that year, then-Prime Minister John Major succinctly articulated Russian anxieties to his Irish counterpart John Bruton, as a ‘fundamental fear…of encirclement.’ Concerns about EU membership were comparatively muted”

https://open.substack.com/pub/kitklarenberg/p/declassified-uk-knew-nato-expansion

#Press #SocialMedia #UK #Russia #Ukraine #SMO #NATO #Expansion #UkraineWar #CIA #MI6 #Russophobia #Unipolarity #Multipolarity

Declassified: UK Knew NATO Expansion 'Would Provoke' Russia War

All my investigations are free to read, thanks to the enormous generosity of my readers.

Global Delinquents

ISIS second-in-command killed by US and Nigerian forces

President Trump announced that Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, ISIS's second in command, was killed in a joint operation by US and Nigerian forces. #News #Reuters #Newsfeed #nigeria #isis #operation #usa #forces Read the story here: 👉 Subscribe: Keep up with the latest news from around the world: Follow Reuters on Facebook: Follow Reuters on X: Follow Reuters on Instagram:

https://fllics.com/en/video/isis-second-in-command-killed-by-us-and-nigerian-forces/

ISIS second-in-command killed by US and Nigerian forces

President Trump announced that Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, ISIS's second in command, was killed in a joint operation by US and Nigerian forces. #News #Reuters #Newsfeed #nigeria #isis #operation #usa #forces Read the story here: https://reut.rs/4uW6PEP 👉 Subscribe: https://reut.rs/4b8fRGn Keep up with

Fllics
Grand Manan company doubles down on lobster with island’s 1st processing plant
The Benson Seafood operation on Grand Manan was bustling with people on Friday to mark the official opening of the company’s new lobster processing plant.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/grand-manan-new-lobster-facility-9.7201425?cmp=rss
Quebec police arrest 23 in province-wide child sexual abuse operation
The provincial police force, known as the SQ, said in a media release Friday that the men, who are between 26 and 73 years old, have been charged with possessing, distributing or accessing online child sexual abuse material.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sq-child-sexual-abuse-material-quebec-9.7200775?cmp=rss
Quebec police arrest 23 in province-wide child sexual abuse operation
The provincial police force, known as the SQ, said in a media release Friday that the men, who are between 26 and 73 years old, have been charged with possessing, distributing or accessing online child sexual abuse material.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/sq-child-sexual-abuse-material-quebec-9.7200775?cmp=rss