1875 – St. Mary’s Church, Newington, London
Architect: James Fowler

Constructed after a limited competition to design a church for 1,100 people for £10,000. The final church could seat up to 1,300. Described in Survey of London, vol. XXV by Ida Darlington (1955) as “from the designs of James Fowler, was consecrated in May 1876. It
https://www.archiseek.com/1875-st-marys-church-newington-london/
#ArchitectureOfLondon #ArchitectureOfSurrey #1875 #churches #JamesFowler #Newington

1871 – St Peter’s Church, Clerkenwell, London
Architect: E.L. Blackburne

The church was also known as the Smithfield Martyrs' Memorial Church and constructed 1869-1871. It was demolished in the second half of the 20th century. Flats now occupy the site. Artist’s impression from the Building News of 16
https://www.archiseek.com/1871-st-peters-church-clerkenwell-london/
#ArchitectureOfLondon #VanishedEngland #1871 #churches #Clerkenwell #ELBlackburne18031888 #London #LostLondon

1871 – St Peter’s Church, Clerkenwell, London | Archiseek.com

Architect: E.L. Blackburne The church was also known as the Smithfield Martyrs' Memorial Church and constructed 1869-1871. It was demolished in the second half of the 20th century. Flats now occupy the site. Artist’s impression from the Building News of 16 July 1869.

Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings

1979 – Entrance Block, Tara Hotel, London
Architect: Stephenson Associates

Originally a railway depot and goods yard, the Tara Hotel was constructed over 1971–1973 to a design by Building Design Associates and formally opened in February 1973. A new glass and steel entrance was added in 1979 by Stephenson Associates to include "ground f
https://www.archiseek.com/1979-entrance-block-tara-hotel-london/
#ArchitectureOfLondon #1979 #hotels #London #LondonHotels #StephensonAssociates

1979 – Entrance Block, Tara Hotel, London | Architecture @ Archiseek.com

Architect: Stephenson Associates Originally a railway depot and goods yard, the Tara Hotel was constructed over 1971–1973 to a design by Building Design Associates and formally opened in February 1973. A new glass and steel entrance was added in 1979 by Stephenson Associates to include "ground floor lounge and upper level 'Tingles' bar/disco" at a

Architecture @ Archiseek.com | Irish architecture, lost & unbuilt buildings